Tuition at Creative Kids Learning Center
At our school, your tuition varies depending on the schedule of attendance that you choose for your child and the location of the school which your child attends. To ensure your needs are met, we offer both full- and part-time enrollment. Rates vary by school. For more specific information, please call 888.258.8995.
Your tuition at Creative Kids includes:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
- Each person’s income and tax situation is unique, so you should consult with your tax advisor to determine eligibility and savings opportunities.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on your state or region.
- School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
Did you know that your workplace may be one of our Corporate Partners? There may be corporate discounts available to you depending on where you work. Check with your school director for details.
Your tuition is due weekly. Your tuition payments must be made using our online resource for managing financial commitments and personal information, Family Link. With Family Link, you can:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.