We’re always looking for child care facilities focused on early education where owners have established a reputation for service excellence and a sustainable business. Are you one of those owners? Are you looking for a change in lifestyle, perhaps more personal time or even retire? Then joining the Learning Care Group may be the best path for you.
So, why choose Learning Care Group? There are many reasons, including:
- Second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America
- Leader in early education—expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team
- 900+ locations
- 7 unique school brands
- Committed to creating state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology
- A proven acquisition process—we acquire 20 to 30 schools per year
We’ve got this! Throughout the process, we will take excellent care of your staff and orchestrate a smooth transition for your families, walking you through every step of the sale process.
These are some key criteria we’re looking for in single or multi-site acquisition opportunities:
- ~$1,000,000+ revenue per school
- ~20%+ EBITDA margins (after owner add-backs)
- Excellent customer satisfaction ratings
- Steady to increasing enrollments
- Modern facilities and playgrounds
- Facility must follow an early child care center layout